Tuesday, March 3, 2015

5 Questions to Ask When Considering Care Settings for your Aging Parents



There are some older adults today who depend on their children during the latter part of their lives. If you’re responsible for your parents’ long term care needs, you’ve probably realized that making decisions about choosing the right care settings isn’t easy. To help you make the right decision whether to choose a nursing home or assisted living facility over other housing options, here are some questions you should consider:

1. Do my parents depend on me financially? If so, how much?
2. How much can I really afford to spend?
3. How close do I want them to be?
4. How much work can I realistically do?
5. What can I do to get ahead of any major problems/crises?

You can find more details when you click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment